Sunday 3 March 2019

fundoo


The metallic age is when you have silver in your hair gold in your teeth and lead in your  feet .
Mother’s day  is  when the kids say that mom is the greatest cook in the world and then prepare a dinner for that proves it

A rich businessman was deeply touched when he arose to speak at a testimonial dinner given in the honor of his 50Th  business anniversary. His voice trembled when spoke
“when I came to this city” he said “ I walked down the dusty street I had no automobile not even a horse a buggy. My only suit was on my back and the soles of my shoes were getting thin All my possessions I carried in a brown paper sack .our city is good to me . My store has prospered I own a newspaper and radio station .I am a president of a largest bank . I am a member of our leading clubs and I own several business blocks.
After the dinner the business man was approached by a young man who shyly asked ‘ Mister, could you please tell me what you carried in that brown paper sack when you came here 50 years ago?”
Sure son I recall every item .In that bag  I had $300,000 in cash and $ 500.000 in negotiable securities .

Work festinates me I could sit and watch others do it for hours – Jerome

Success is just a matter of luck ask any failure – Earl Wilson
Behind every successful woman there is a man trying to stop her –anon
The world is divided in the two sorts of people There who are willing to work and those who are willing to let them


No comments:

Post a Comment

आपका कमेंट मुझे और लिखने के लिए प्रेरित करता है

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...