Monday, 31 August 2026

smile

 

A football coach was always trying to exercise his players minds by asking them what they would do under such and such conditions at an important game.

Walking the sideline one day .He stopped where Smith was sitting and said.

‘’Smith If it were third down and 25 yards to go and were on our own 45 yard line .What would you do?”

“I’d move to the other side of bench so I could see the play better.”Smith Replied.

A small boy was proudly showing off his new baby sister .but his little friends scoffed at her red face.”Well”. the tot retorted.”I guess your face would be red . too .If you had to come all the way from heaven on a hot day like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

आपका कमेंट मुझे और लिखने के लिए प्रेरित करता है

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...